Sunday 14 October 2012

-->
The Fatima Pilgrimage site teaches you many things about the site. They teach you the history of the site like when the pilgrimage site was built, who built it, what year the statues inside were placed, when they renovated the pilgrimage site, when the apparitions occurred and information on the apparitions, the miracles that occurred, and the names and history of all the witnesses that saw these apparitions. The pilgrimage site also helps you connect with Blessed Virgin Mary and God through prayer. When I visit the Fatima Pilgrimage site in Portugal, I want to eagerly learn the history of the site, the details of each apparition, and how this site has helped people. I also hope that as I discover new things about the Fatima Pilgrimage, I can witness an apparition, although I see my chances as nearly impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment